The Challenged Chef Cookbook Series keeps cooks cooking. Each volume includes recipes inspired by travel, original recipes and family favorites. Every recipe is simple, easy to follow, readily adaptable to your taste and virtually foolproof!
The Series began in 2008 when Challenged Chef was published. All of its recipes are vegetarian. An introduction to its author and her kitchen leads off. Following that is encouragement to keep readers happily active in their kitchens.
Volume Two, Challenged Chef Entertains, was released in 2011 with recipes for non-vegetarians as well as recipes for vegetarians. Commentary about the food and enabling suggestions that address preparation challenges begin each section.
The third volume, MORE Challenged Chef Mains & Desserts, is in the oven. It continues the accommodation conversation. More importantly, it is filled with more delicious dinner and dessert recipes.
Meanwhile, this website is where you can...
- Sample published and unpublished Challenged Chef recipes.
- Buy one or both published books at Challenged Chef(s) 4U.
- Try a new Recipe of the Month posted on the 1st (United States CST.)
- View Picture links to archived recipes.
- Use Work Smarter Not Harder to make your kitchen work better.
- See one Readers Report recipe translations into Spanish.
- Share via CONTACT.
- Search RESOURCES for other useful websites.
- Read CLAPS and CARPS for a handicapped vegetarian's restaurant review(s).